When it comes to breakfast, I am pretty much a creature of habit! One of my staples is an egg on a slice of toast with avocado and tomato. It’s the perfect blend of protein, carbs, healthy fats, and veggies to start your day off on a positive note.
Here’s my favorite combo:
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add in ½ tsp coconut oil
- Once pan in hot, crack one egg into pan and immediately cover
- While egg is cooking, toast one slice Ezekiel Bread and slice up a few tomatoes
- Keep an eye on your egg, and cook yolk to your liking. I usually cook mine for about 3 minutes and have a little runny/soft yolk.
- Once toast has popped up, spread on ¼ smashed avocado, sprinkle on tomatoes, and top with your egg!