Craving some naughty Chinese food, but don’t want to feel horrible after?! Opt for a healthy, teriyaki veggie and chicken stir fry instead. Does the trick and no guilt.
- Take a large skillet and pour in 2 Tbs olive oil, turn heat to medium
- Once skillet is hot, toss in all your favorite veggies – I love to add in broccoli, carrot sticks, edamame, baby corn, and water chesnuts. Stir frequently until veggies are cooked all the way through (sometimes I will cover the skillet to help steam the veggies to help the cook more quickly)
- Once veggies are cooked, toss in 1 cut up all natural rotisserie chicken
- Coat veggies and chicken with Teriyaki Sauce sauce and cook an additional 2-3 minutes over low
- Serve with brown rice and Coconut Aminos (a much healthier version of soy sauce)