I LOVE a good quesadilla, especially a nutritious one like this!
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with coconut or olive oil
- Cut your choice of whole wheat tortilla in half
- Once skillet is hot, place ½ of the tortilla in the pan
- Sprinkle with ¼ cup shredded cheese (I like using cheddar or Colby Jack)
- Add in chicken (I use left over grilled if I have it, or rotisserie chicken to keep things simple) and cover with other ½ whole wheat tortilla
- Let cook for 1-2 minutes and then flip (carefully)!
- Cook opposite side for an additional 2 minutes
- Top with ¼ smashed avocado and salsa
If you’re following along with the 21 Day Fix with me, this is 1 yellow, 2 blue, 1 red, 1/2 purple